Shankar Barnyard flour | Kuthiravali 400g
Regular price £1.99
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- High in fibre; Good source of zinc and manganese, helps to maintain body temperature
- Good for diabetic patients
- Helps accelerate weight loss
- It has the lowest carbohydrates content and energy value among all the varieties of millets
- Barnyard Millet is a minor millet. Minimally processed flour to retain maximum nutrients. Good source of protein. Carbohydrate content is slowly digestible due to the property of formation of resistant starch, thus it is very helpful for patients with cardiovascular disease and diabetes mellitus
- Barnyard millet is one of the most nutritious and delicious temperate millet the flour is made using organic grains and hygienically ground. It is a good source of protein and carbohydrates.
- Barnyard millet grain is a good source of protein, carbohydrate, fiber, and, most notably, contains more micronutrients (iron and zinc) than other major cereals. Despite its nutritional and agronomic benefits, barnyard millet has remained an underutilized crop