Dakshyn Madras Hot Mix 180gms
Regular price £1.79
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Prepared with Authentic Ingredients native to South India
- Naturally High in Dietary Fibre. It helps digest better.
- Gluten Free (Feel lighter, not bloated)
- No Food Additives (e.g. Stabalizers, Acidity Regulators, Thickening Agent... None of that weird stuff)
- No Transfat; No Cholesterol
- Madras Hot Mix, has a burst of textures and flavours brought to you just the way it should be. Coloquially known as just “Mixture”, this one’s a must in a South Indian’s festival starter. In keeping with our penchant for detail and promise of authenticity, we’ve seasoned this crunchy combination of Ompodi, Boondi and peanuts (sourced from Tamil Nadu), seasoned with our signature spice blend - a secret recipe handed down over generations. A great accompaniment with yoghurt or as a side to your rice and curry. Go on, experiment or have it just the way it is!
At Dakshyn, we believe that traditional food tastes best when prepared with authentic ingredients sourced from the place of origin. With this philosophy we set out to source the freshest and the finest ingredients from the region some of which are world renowned for e.g. Nendran variety of plantain from Kerala, Pepper from Munnar, Chilli from Guntoor etc., which truly makes us gourmet.