Pot Noodle Bombay Bad Boy 90g (Pack of 6)
Regular price £5.15
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Noodles in an incredibly hot curry flavour sauce with vegetables and a little sachet of hot fire chilli sauce.
- Craving something spicy? To experience a hot sensation, grab yourself deliciously spicy Pot Noodle Bombay Bad Boy Standard Pot. Try the Nation's favourite instant noodle brand* in an incredibly hot curry flavour sauce with vegetables and a little sachet of hot fire chilli sauce. An authentic feast you can eat on your feet. It's easy to make it and only takes 4 minutes, so even if you aren't a master chef, you can make it. Less time cooking, more time chasing your dreams... Enjoy! How to make it yourself? It’s simple and quick. Rip off the lid. Whip out the sachet. Add boiling water to fill level and re-cover with the lid. Leave alone for 2 minutes, then stir in the pot noodle flavour sachet contents and leave for another 2 minutes. Now dig in and face that bad boy! Make sure to seize your opportunity and strike while the pot's hot – do not reheat. Don't forget to recycle the packaging – the lid and pot are both recyclable. While our pot noodles are suitable for vegetarians, Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle may contain milk and eggs. But they contain none of the artificial baddies. NO artificial colours and NO artificial preservatives. Eat it up with NO worries. *Nielsen Retail Measurement Service for the Mini Meals – Pot snacks segment for the 52-week period ending 28/12/2019.
- Turn bad boy with Pot Noodle Bombay Bad Boy Standard Pot from the Nation's favourite instant noodle brand*
- A fiery combination of our classic noodles and an incredibly hot curry flavour sauce
- A quick, filling and tasty snack pot ready in just 4 minutes – less time cooking, more time chasing your dreams
- The lid and pot for these delicious instant noodles are both recyclable
- Add boiling water to fill level, re-cover with lid and leave for 2 minutes. Stir in the pot noodle flavour sachet, then leave for 2 more minutes. Dig in, strike while the pot's hot – do not reheat!
- Suitable for vegetarians with none of those artificial colours or preservatives; however, Bombay Bad Boy Pot Noodle may contain milk and egg