Tata Elachi/Cardamom 50 Tea Bags
Kichri Store

Tata Elachi/Cardamom 50 Tea Bags

Regular price £3.09 £0.00 Unit price per
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

Tata Elachi/Cardamom 50 Tea Bags

Tata Consumer Products is a fast-moving consumer goods company headquartered in Kolkata, West Bengal, India, and a subsidiary of the Tata Group. It is the world's second-largest manufacturer and distributor of tea and a major producer of coffee.

Tata Tea Tulsi Green is a uniquely crafted product that comprises of 65% real Tulsi leaves (mix of Rama, Krishna & Vana leaves) and 35% green tea. 

Cardamom tea is an herbal tea made from infusing the seeds or cardamom pods in hot water. The tea often features notes of apple and is consumed alongside sweet dishes. It is one of the most commonly consumed teas in Middle Eastern states and is a staple of Indian cooking.An effective digestive stimulant and diuretic, cardamom boosts metabolism and helps the body burn fat more effectively." Managing conditions like indigestion, constipation, and water retention, elaichi makes for an important weight loss spice.


Share this Product